It’s hard to believe it’s already time to think about 2013, but the shorter days and falling leaves are ringing in the new season – planning season!
One of the most common questions we get is, “What are some hot training topics these days?” As you are starting to plan your 2013 people development efforts, here are 13 relevant topics topping the charts:
- Emotional Intelligence/EQ
- Respectful Work Environment/Harassment Prevention & Awareness
- Taking Initiative & Demonstrating Accountability
- Coaching Skills
- Business Acumen
- Project Management for Non-Project Managers
- Stress Management/Self-Care
- Leading Change at Every Level
- Dealing with Upset Customers
- Facilitation Skills/Meeting Management
- Strategic Planning/Visioning
- Humor in the Workplace
- Time Management/Managing Multiple Priorities
A common theme? We’re all still trying to do more with less, stretch our resources, and keep sane in the process. The “new normal” work environment requires ongoing skills development in professional skills, work relationships, and self-care.
What’s on YOUR list for 2013?
(Want to read more? Check out the list of our consistently most requested topics.)