Coaching and Mentoring
Employees want to grow and develop their individual skills so that they can be effective, competent, and productive.
Zoe's coaching and mentoring programs provide managers with the necessary techniques, skill sets, and tools to strengthen their coaching and mentoring skills and help employees develop and maximize their own potential.
Participants will be able to:
- Know the difference between mentoring, coaching, counseling, directing, leading, and managing, and when to use each
- Learn specific coaching and mentoring techniques to maximize employee potential
- Establish the framework to discuss employee's growth and development
- Learn reflective questioning techniques to facilitate effective dialogue
- Explore techniques to provide a highly positive and proactive work environment where employees can grow and thrive
Inquire about Coaching and Mentoring