Workplace conflicts and misunderstandings can often be solved by understanding different behavioral styles. Learning to understand our own behavioral style and how our needs may be different or the same from co-workers and customers helps us to create more productive relationships.
Our training programs using DiSC personality profiles will assist participants in determining their individual behavioral style through the use of the DiSC Classic 2.0 Personal Profile System in order to become more flexible and effective when working with others.
Strategies for handling interpersonal conflicts, working more effectively on teams, and creating more satisfying, productive satisfying working relationships will be explored.
Participants will be able to:
- Identify the four major behavioral styles using the DiSC model
- Recognize their own dominant style
- Appreciate the communication preferences of each style
- Better communicate with—and therefore work more effectively with—co-workers or team members whose style is different from their own
- Understand each style's response to stress and conflict and build strategies to adapt their own behaviors when needed for more effective communication
Inquire About DiSC Training