In today's fast-paced environment, people are doing more with less. Since many employees are now wearing several different hats, they need to manage their tasks and time efficiently. Additionally, management and clients expect projects to run faster, cheaper, and more effectively and efficiently than ever before.
Our project management training programs give participants the skills, tools, and methodologies to successfully manage such projects.
We also have programs that offer Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exam preparation, for those that are looking to become certified in project management.
Participants will be able to:
- Define the project life cycle
- Understand the importance of sponsorship, customer needs, and stakeholder roles and responsibilities
- Create a successful project team
- Develop a task plan and work-breakdown structure
- Identify the critical path of the project schedule
- Utilize a change management plan
- Assess project risks and develop risk mitigation strategies
- Design measurements and monitors for a project audit process
- Close out a project
Inquire About Project Management