What Is ADVANCE? A program to develop effective and high-performing leaders and managers. Specifically:
- A 6-month, individually tailored development program for each participant based on organization feedback.
- An opportunity to meet, work with, and learn from other managers and owners from diverse industries.
- An exposure to key concepts that are the foundation for effective strategy and execution in any business seeking to lead in its market.
Who Is It For?
- Owner/CEO or senior manager seeking a significant change in personal, team and organization performance.
- Owner/CEO or senior manager looking for a structured process to achieve market leadership.
- Any manager responsible for the performance and output of a team.
- Any individual within an organization looking to improve skills and “step up” in performance.
What Do You Get?
- Improved leadership and management capability.
- System for setting clear goals and holding team members accountable.
- Processes and tools to improve your personal productivity.
- Clear feedback from your organization to show how you are perceived by those around you.
- Techniques to focus time and energy on the vital issues critical to personal and business success.
- A complete 360-degree assessment in advance of the workshop for both personal performance attributes and business competencies.
- DiSC personal profile assessment to understand your unique behavioral style.
- Prana Line of Sight Business Indicator TM assessment to shed light on your organization’s readiness to achieve market leadership.
- Three-day off-site workshop with managers and leaders from other companies and industries.
- Workshop sessions:
– Goals and accountability
– Build and maintain a high performing team
– Individual and team problem solving
– Communicating for influence and maximum effect
– Decision making
– Strategy and planning
- Resource Materials on skills and principles important to management:
– How to run an effective meeting
– Delegation for efficiency and empowerment
– Managing change in a volatile environment
– Time management for maximum productivity
- Six follow-up meetings and coaching sessions to ensure maximum potential for learning and to hold participants accountable to their goals:
– One-on-one program review with participant and supervisor
– 45 days - Small group video meeting to review progress
– 90 days - In-person, team meeting for accountability and to set new goals
– 135 days - Small group video meeting to review progress
–180 days - In-person, team meeting for accountability and to set plans for longer term success
- Prior to the final team meeting at 180 days, we redo the 360-degree assessment to gauge progress and establish the foundation for ongoing development
- Enrollment in Mindshop Online, a secure online platform to provide virtual coaching and online training for both personal and professional growth.