Learning You Can Use Learn three proven ways to activate group participation. Hands-on practice helps you discover practical uses
in your life and work.
The Focused Conversation Method This common sense approach leads naturally to a meaningful exchange of ideas.
- Conduct purposeful discussions
- Capture a group's best thinking easily
- Surface new ideas and solutions
- Stimulate candid feedback
The Consensus Workshop Method This structured process is so engaging people are energized getting to consensus.
- Tap rational and intuitive thought processes
- Integrate diverse ideas
- Generate practical and creative solutions
- Develop group consensus
The Action Planning Method These practical steps help groups plan, organize resources and build commitment..
- Visualize a successful result
- Analyze the current reality
- Create a practical plan
- Maximize group involvement
Who Should Take This Course? People who work with groups that need high-level participation to be effective, including
- Managers and supervisors
- Executive directors and board members
- Facilitators, trainers and consultants
- Educators and health practitioners
- Active citizens and community worker
- Unproductive conflict disappears
- Groups create their own motivation
- Personal commitment becomes a norm
- Visible results appear more quickly
- Increased productivity saves time, money