In comparison to other human resource issues, sexual conduct in the workplace can be particularly critical due to the legal implications and residual employee relations issues.
All employees and managers must know what constitutes sexual harassment, need to follow the organization's guidelines, be clear about their responsibility, and know how to respond to a situation involving sexual harassment appropriately and effectively.
Sexual harassment training programs can include (but are not limited to):
- Define potential sexual harassment
- Be aware of EEOC trends involving sexual harassment
- Understand workplace retaliation considerations
- Gain insights regarding how to avoid workplace harassment
- Understand the organization’s policy on workplace harassment (if applicable)
Inquire About Sexual Harassment