Our negotiation skills training programs introduce participants to best practices in the field of influencing and negotiation skills – including the critical component of conflict management – then gives them opportunity to practice and apply those practices during roles plays and case studies.
Participants in our negotiation skills training programs will be able to:
- Understand key differences between influencing, positional bargaining, and principled negotiation
- Leverage individual negotiation style strengths and compensate for individual style weaknesses
- Engage in effective influencing communication skills and apply best practices
- Identify underlying sources of conflict and patterns of behaviors that create/worsen most conflicts
- Deal more effectively with impasse and conflict during negotiations