Human Resources Training CoursesSexual Harassment Prevention
- Define potential sexual harassment
- Be aware of EEOC trends involving sexual harassment
- Understand workplace retaliation considerations
- Gain insights regarding how to avoid workplace harassment
- Understand the organization’s policy on workplace harassment (if applicable)
In comparison to other human resource issues, sexual conduct in the workplace can be particularly critical due to the legal implications for the employing organization.
All employees and managers must know what constitutes sexual harassment, need to follow the organization’s guidelines, be clear about their responsibility, and know how to respond to a situation involving sexual harassment appropriately and effectively.
What You Can Expect from Zoe Training
We help you get from where you are to where you want to go - FASTER. Stop wasting time just offering traditional classes, webinars, and workshops. Partner with us to provide affordable, real-world learning solutions that affect bottom line results.