Professional Communication CoursesExtended DISC
Building and Maintaining Highly Effective Communication
- Understand the four major behavioral styles using the Extended DISC model
- Identify and appreciate your unique behavioral style
- Work more effectively with individuals whose style is different from their own
- Recognize and manage your behavioral style under stress
- Explore ways to create the best communication environments for you and others
- Create a highly effective work culture
- Apply the skills and competencies to maximize communication in your role at work and in your personal life
For over 90 years, the DISC Model has provided individuals with a common language and set of tools to communicate more effectively. This highly interactive and fun course will provide individuals a better understanding of their personal behavioral style. It will also include a snapshot of activities that give individuals energy and identify things that tend to drain them. It will explore practical ways to approach others who may act differently in certain circumstances. By bridging the communication gap through DISC, individuals and teams will be able to reduce conflict, increase performance, and deliver greater results.
What You Can Expect from Zoe Training
We help you get from where you are to where you want to go - FASTER. Stop wasting time just offering traditional classes, webinars, and workshops. Partner with us to provide affordable, real-world learning solutions that affect bottom line results.