Sales, Negotiations, and Customer ServiceBack to the Basics
Delivering Exceptional Customer Service
- Identify and deliver “effective” customer service.
- Develop and build deeper trust relationships with internal and external customers.
- Use the LEAD Process to optimize customer interactions.
- Utilize active listening techniques to understand and better support the customer.
- Understand and manage angry and demanding customers.
- Use skills needed to stay calm under pressure and renew energy.
With an increase in competition, higher demands for responsiveness, new management technologies, and access to online resources, the customer experience is being redefined. Organizations are scrambling to meet new demands and shifts in the industry. Exceptional account and relationship management is continuing to evolve. However, there are some tried-and-true methods that continue to build dynamic interactions between customers and team members. Highly effective teams have incorporated these techniques and have learned to implement a culture of world-class service for their internal and external customers. From government agencies to Fortune 500 companies, the goal is the same: master the customer experience.
What You Can Expect from Zoe Training
We help you get from where you are to where you want to go - FASTER. Stop wasting time just offering traditional classes, webinars, and workshops. Partner with us to provide affordable, real-world learning solutions that affect bottom line results.