Social and Emotional Intelligence CoursesThe Trust Factor: Building Team and Individual Trust
Establishing Trust Relationships and Trust Culture
- Determine what the cost of trust is to your team.
- Discuss assumptions about trust.
- Learn specific trust skills and behaviors.
- How to start a trust relationship.
- Skills to deal with untrusting people and cultures.
- Practice trust principles.
How important is trust to your team and organization? One survey indicated that only 51% of employees have a trust and confidence in senior management. Only 36% of employees believe their leaders act with honesty and integrity. This session explores the meaning, importance, and cost of trust. Trust is more than just a feeling; it is a decision that can grow and develop in any situation. In this session, participants will develop specific trust skills and behaviors to create solid business relationships and a trustworthy culture.
What You Can Expect from Zoe Training
We help you get from where you are to where you want to go - FASTER. Stop wasting time just offering traditional classes, webinars, and workshops. Partner with us to provide affordable, real-world learning solutions that affect bottom line results.