All employees and managers must know what constitutes sexual harassment, need to follow the organization’s guidelines, be clear about their responsibility, and know how to respond to a situation involving sexual harassment appropriately and effectively.
Sexual harassment training programs can include (but are not limited to):
- Define potential sexual harassment
- Be aware of EEOC trends involving sexual harassment
- Understand workplace retaliation considerations
- Gain insights regarding how to avoid workplace harassment
- Understand the organization’s policy on workplace harassment (if applicable)